Anyone can have spirit! However, only non-profit organization with a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt number, and recognized by the government as a non-profit organization (or authorized group) qualify for Spirit Days. For more information about 501(c)(3) tax status, please visit www.irs.gov.
HOW TO RAISE SPIRIT
1. Complete a BreWingZ Spirit Day request form. One can be picked up at any location or completed online below.
a. Spirit Days are available for scheduling on Mondays & Thursdays throughout the year. Complete a request form from our website or pick up a form from any BreWingZ location. The requested date is not a guarantee, it will need to be approved before moving forward.
2. Once approved, we’ll send you an email to finalize plans for your event. Event must be confirmed 2-weeks in advance.
3. A custom BreWingZ Spirit Day flyer will be created with all the details of your event specific to your organization. A PDF version will be emailed to the contact.
4. Advertise! Email, add a link of the flyer to your website, and hand out flyers to everyone you know, and even those you don’t! Just no passing out flyers on BreWingZ premises prior to or on the day of your event.
5. Your organization will receive 15% of each sale when your flyer is presented to a server or take-out team member. Your donation check will arrive 2-4 weeks after the event date.
You can also easily sign up at
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Your organization is fully responsible for advertising your event through all means possible: printing and handing out flyers in person, communicating through family & friends, publishing in newsletters/local papers, posting on Facebook/Twitter, and of course, mass emails.
- On the day of the event, participating guests are required to present a physical BreWingZ Spirit Day flyer to the server or take-out team member with their purchase in order for the school to receive credit. The flyer must be the BreWingZ Spirit Day flyer that has been provided by BreWingZ.
- Flyers are not to be distributed inside the restaurant, in the parking lot and/or near the vicinity of the restaurant on the day of the event. In the event this does take place, a BreWingZ representative will ask the organization and/or person(s) to immediately cease their action and the event will be subject to cancellation. We appreciate your cooperation.
Once your Spirit Date has been finalized and you’ve received your customized flyer, take these steps to ensure your fundraiser it successful:
- Put a flyer in your school’s newsletter – Post on your marquee.
- Announce your Spirit Day on your web site and add a link to download the PDF flyer.
- Attach the flyer to an email going out to family, friends, coworkers, etc.
- Call your local newspaper or community publication
- Pass out flyers during the large gatherings, group meetings and area sporting events.
- Announce the fund raiser at your school or local event.
- Post the flyer on your organization’s social media pages.
DONATION AMOUNT & PAYMENT
With each flyer given to a BreWingZ team member, a receipt is stapled to the flyer for donation calculation. After the event, each subtotal from their flyers will be added together to get a total amount in event sales. Your school will receive 15% of the event sales, up to $500. Gift Card/Certificate purchases do not apply to the Check Total for Spirit Day events. When calculating donation amount, subtract any gift card/certificate sales from the subtotal. Subtotal is prior to sales tax.
SPIRIT DAY REQUEST
All fields below are required. Please fill out the form to the best of your ability and we will get back to you.